Thursday, August 16, 2012

The High Life

Busy, busy day.  We went over to a friend's house today who had clothes to give to Tres.  May I just say, she is set for the new school year:)  Our entire Yukon was loaded with bags of clothes - for one child.

After spending the morning at our friend's house we then came home to a mad rush.  All school supplies needed to be labeled, baby needed to be fed, clothes ironed, me dressed, and car loaded.  Tonight was Open House.  And I get to be Room Mom for Tres' class!!!  I haven't found out yet for Dos but I'm keeping my fingers crossed:) 

Now for my dilemma. My mom is out of town next week and my mom-in-law has to work and I need a sitter for at least two nights...aaaahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.