Saturday, August 11, 2012

Small Talk on a Saturday

I've made my list and crossed each task off.  I'm one excited girl.  Wee Swap starts in a week and a half and I've been in my attic sorting through clothes.  I am extremely thankful that we have been blessed with such nice clothes for each of the kiddies.  Now to create a list of what is still needed: winter coats, rain boots, rain coats, church shoes, Christmas outfits, Halloween costumes, etc. 
I got a great deal on some Keen shoes for the kids this week at 50 & 60 % off:)  I paid the same for the Keens as what a pair of Wal-Mart shoes would have cost - sweet!

I can't get away from a deep down desire to be on a farm.  I got my fix of The Pioneer Woman this morning and I am in love with the ranch living.  Really, I could not handle living on a ranch in the middle of nowhere but I do love some land and a pond and animals.  This is the thing, I love animals but I have a complete love/hate relationship with my two dogs.  So...would I really be happy on the farm?  I think so. 

Numero Uno took Dos on a boy's trip to Stoney Lonesome OHV Park.  They are riding Pawpaw's Gator which is slower than the other vehicles but I bet you won't hear them complain:)


Can't you just see us on a farm?  The kicker is we just don't know when to put our house on the market or where we would go.  I need a little more of a plan before we take that leap.

I must confess I'm a little excited about the kids starting back to school soon.  The reason?  With most of them at school during the day, I have BIG plans for cleaning and decluttering this house.  I envision a spotless home and a daily routine.  This makes my heart sing!

I sure hope your beautiful Saturday is going well!
-The List Maker:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.