Monday, August 6, 2012

Learning

 I would love for someone to sit down with me and say, "Honey, this is why you do the things you do."  I would like to think I am an intelligent human being but I tell you sometimes I try to do something new to me and it feels like I hit a brick wall. 

For example, I wanted to post some newer picks of Quattro so I import them from my camera to my computer.  I locate a photo editor and make some changes but then can not figure out for the life of me how to save the photos.  Arrrgh!

Here is a pic of little man at four months old.  He is such a sweetie and so calm and happy all the time.


Here he is at five months.  I couldn't resist a picture of his cute bottom.  One day he will be mad at me for having this pic but it will remind me of his sweet, soft, baby skin:)

I have a confession....this week I will be taking his six month picture but he is technically already seven months.  My plan is to take the six month picture here the beginning of the month and then his seven month picture close to the end of the month but right before his eight month pic.  I know I'm a bad mom but maybe one day he won't know the difference:)

Any ideas on a six month pose or a seven month pose?  Or tips for using a Canon PowerShot A510?



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.