Monday, October 1, 2012

Box Tops for Insanity

As a mom, I want to help my kids out.  Now my want to and my ability to do not always match up. So when the PTO president said she needed a Box Top Coordinator I said, "Sure!" because seriously how much work could that be?  SERIOUSLY, HOW MUCH WORK CAN THIS BE???  I thought "oh, I'll just have to take a bunch of box tops to the post office twice a year".  Yeah, it's a little more than that.  Did you know that our school's goal this year is to raise $4,000 from Box Tops.  That's 400,000 Box Tops collected!!! I'd love to chat but I have some more Box Tops to sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.