Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pretty Nails

Except for the bubbling noises coming from the filter of the fish tank, the house is quiet.  Kinda amazing how calm the house seems without a TV going.  I do not know the results of the vice presidential debate.  I've been doing my nails.  It's a little of a throwback to my high school days when having my nails polished and shaped was of utmost importance.

Pinned Image

Yes, it's true.  I've been attempting any of these style nails.  (I can hear my sister laughing at this).  Of course, I could not pull a single one of them off so I had to take nail polish off and go with a plane Jane look.  I'm sure the local community will thank me for not branching out.  Anyway...

Today was a good day.  I mean a GOOD day.  We were on time to school.  There were no arguments, I got some laundry done.  We even went and watched my nephews play soccer.  What helped?  At the dot MOM conference I signed up to receive the "Espresso Minute" from iMom and I highly recommend it.  I started getting those emails this week.  It has some great helpful tips.

Also, check out the Meet the Dubiens site.  I'm trying to win a cute little cutting bento set:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.