Monday, July 23, 2012

Ready for Bed

As stated before, my bedtime routine could really benefit the success of my following morning.  My problem is that by the time I get my kids in bed I want to sit and do NOTHING. Now as far as a plan, I have one.
Nightly Routine:
1.  Place all dishes in the dishwasher and turn it on.
2.  Pick up out of place items.
3.  Lay out clothes for tomorrow.
4.  Wash face and/or take a bath.

Now as far as accomplishing this routine...I'm thinking maybe I could do it during the commercials of the show I'm watching.  I don't know.  All in all I think it would take me about 30 minutes.  I should time myself but right now I'm not moving.  I'm sitting on my rear waiting for 10:00 so I can pump then go to bed. 

What are your night time routines?  Any suggestions for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.