Sunday, July 29, 2012

I Blinked!

I can not believe I missed posting for three days!  I feel like I blinked and it was Sunday:)  Tres finished up Dance Camp last week and her showcase was Friday night.  She did fabulous and it was SO much fun to watch her. Her smile can light up a room.

I feel pretty good about reaching short term goals but it is my long term goals and what that list would look like that is on my mind here lately.

I remember making a "bucket list" of sorts and one of my goals was to have seven children.  Unfortunately, that was a goal hubby and I did not agree on so four children will have to do.  I also have had the goal of "write a book" for a while now but beyond those, my long term goals have been vague at best.  Being part of a small group studying the book, "I Was Broke Now I'm Not" has really caused me and my man to look at our long term goals together.  Couple that discussion with my reading "The Millionaire Next Door" and I am doing a lot of self examination of my habits.  I'm telling ya, I believe if I would get my weight under control, it would open a whole new world to me simply because of the self-discipline factor. 

What are some of your long term goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.