Friday, April 30, 2010

When all else fails...

I am trying really hard to come up with a direction for my blog.  I mean every other blog I read seems to have a purpose.  For example: photography, couponing, Disney trips, etc.  What is my focus?  I mean when all else fails for me, I blog.  No direction, no rhyme or reason, I blog.  Is that good enough?  Oh well, I'll see. 
Right now, I am super excited about the next big thing on my list... Disney!  We are five months out and there is a lot for me to do.  By chance my BFF gave me a link to a website for cheap Disney T's.  What I'm not sure she realized was exactly how awesome this website is!  The website is Couponing to Disney and this lady is fantastic.  She speaks right to my List Making heart.  There are a couple things I want to do now that I've read her site:  1.  Save my money that I save from couponing to put towards Disney and 2.  Put a display box on my blog that will keep track of my cost of my upcoming Disney trip and the amount that I have saved. 
So...if any of you can give me tips as to how to achieve this, please let me know!

-The List Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.