Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What is my direction?

Couldn't help but feel the need to express some concern and frustration over what to do with my children. I wonder if I should homeschool them or send them to school? Dos goes two days a week to a wonderful preschool and according to our plans, will move up to the five day K4 program next year. Tres will be joining in the K3 program on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Seeing that Dos is already four, I am floored at how quickly time is passing and wondering if I need to claim these moments by being my children's teacher. BUT I will be honest Tuesdays and Thursdays are nice. On Tuesdays I do what Flylady calls a "Home Blessing" and on Thursdays Little Miss and me go to a local MOMS group then off to buy groceries. Time flies and I am thankful for what I am able to accomplish. But what if I'm wrong? What if I look back on life and regret that I didn't teach my children? Am I capable of teaching them? I had them all to myself yesterday and by the time Numero Uno came through the door I was needing a "smoke break" and I don't even smoke!
So, what do you think? What is my direction?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.