Monday, May 3, 2010

Make Way for Change!

You might have noticed I've added a couple of sections to my blog.  1.  I added a Disney Fund section to keep up-to-date on my savings for this BIG family trip.  I will be the first to admit...I could have made better financial decisions as far as the cost of the trip goes; however, it is what it is.  Now, I'm liking the challenge of finding deals, coupons, and saving money for this trip.  I am in need of your help!  If you know of some Disney deals that I am not aware of, let me know. 
Here is the break down of the trip:
$1300  room at Wilderness Lodge for 4 nights
$ 200   insurance package for trip
$1185  3 day park hopper passes for family of 5
$1049  plus Dining Package for family of 5
*add tax plus we still need to pay for round trip air fare and any spending money, this will total $5000
Now there are some extras that I want to do while at Disney but if I don't find some special offers or discounts than I am out of luck!  When I booked my vacation Disney did tell me that if they ran a special offer for the dates of my trip, they would discount my current price. 

And now 2.  I added a poll feature that will hopefully get feedback from you.  As crazy as it may sound, I would like to write a book one day.  This poll will let me see what your likes and dislikes are and how I relate to you.  Now, I realize that the "dream" of writing a book may never come to pass and I'm okay with that.  Dreams can change but for now this is what I'm thinkin:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.