Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Discount! Discount! Discount!

Restaurant.com has a new code to get even deeper discounts on their coupons!  If you haven't heard already, the code is SAVOR.  You can use this code all the way up to 5/23/10 but the certificates are good until December ( I think).  There are some restrictions such as if you purchase a $25 gift certificate then you must spend $50 or if you purchase $50 you must spend $100.  Which is not a big deal for us because we've just been inviting friends out to eat with us and split the difference - everybody wins!  Today, I got a $25 certificate to Rojo's  in the Highlands area of Birmingham for $3.75.  Me and my man are having date night Sunday night and at most we will be out $25!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.