Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tell Me! Tuesday

Being the List Maker that I am, I know that most everyone else has a list of some kind; therefore, starting today I will have a "Tell Me! Tuesday" link.  Post what your list is for the day - what you have to get done or want to get done.  I am still tweeking the look of the blog so ideally the link would look cuter than what it does but I will try to get it changed in the future.  For now, it's a start.  So... enter you list, let me know what's going on! 

Also, I want to say Happy Birthday to Tres!  She is three today:)  I can not believe three years have passed so quickly.  I love you, my sweet and funny girl.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet girl!! Tuesday is a no-list day for me... The only thing is Soccer practice!! See ya there!

    I guess that's not true, Chicfila is on the list!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.