Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One Life to Live


I'm at my table, gearing up for what I know is another season of determination and self-discipline. I'm trying my hardest to quiet the sarcastic voice in my head that tells me I will fail and that I will be in poor health for the rest of my life. I am trying to focus on today.

And in focusing on today let me tell you, I am SO ABUNDANTLY AND AMAZINGLY blessed! God has saw fit to raise me up in a Christian home and environment. His blessings have continued in the gift of an amazing husband with whom I know there is no other who loves me like he does. Beyond these miraculous blessings, God in His wonderful, thoughtful grace has given me (yes, me) three beautiful children with whom I am absolutely in love with. Each one is precious, fun, and enjoyable to be around. Thank you God!

So today I will do my best (praying a lot for the Holy Spirit's support) to not wallow in my self-pity or self-loathing and "suck it up" to exhibit some sort of self-discipline over my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.