Monday, March 15, 2010

Not Me Monday (I mean Sunday)

No, I did not have a squibble with my husband before church. And no, I did not wait to repent until worship time at church. Being soul-cleansed, I did NOT procede back to our campsite to take a much long for nap and never make it to sleep because said husband made such a rucus as to wake up the kids. And NO, this disturbance did not tick me off to no end in which I had to make a complete rear ( I will spare the actual word that I actually was) of myself on how I did not get any sleep. Thus, losing all soul-cleansing I might have received a couple of hours earlier.

No, not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.