Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Great Indoors!

Yes, I am supposed to be outdoors enjoying camping but I am inside fixing to take a nap. I am SO EXHAUSTED! What is it about camping that tires everyone out? Dos and Tres are both already asleep for their nap. I am going to lay down also as soon as I can get my laundry from the washer to the dryer. Really hoping for a nice nap:)

It is going to be chilly for soccer evaluations. Dos is playing Upwards soccer http://www.upwards.org this spring at Ridgecrest Community Church in Vinemont and I am PUMPED that he will be old enough to play. I was planning on him playing AYSO soccer in the fall but when I heard that Upwards was offering this spring, I jumped at the chance. 1. I really like the positive environment Upwards provides. Uno played Upwards in Gardendale and I really liked the program. 2. Playing this spring means the season will end in the middle of June which will not interfere at all with auction planning that begins in July.

Just heard my washer click off so it's time to make the swap and take a nap, hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.