Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun!

Finally, some sunshine to enjoy!  It will be short lived, tomorrow's forecast includes thunderstorms but we have enjoyed the sun over the last two days.
Last night we had our neighbors over to grill out and let the kids play.  They had a blast!  They all played together well and it was good to sit outside and relax.  I made some roasted sweet potatoes and they turned out yummy!  The sweet potatoes are from last year's garden.  They have kept well which makes me feel very "Farmer Boy"-ish:) 

Also I got to pick up some items for my living room at TJ Maxx. This was my first trip to the new store in Cullman and I loved it!  I was also able to pick up a new top for spring (yay me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.