Thursday, January 17, 2013

Snow Day!

Quattro has woke up at 5:45 a.m. the last two days.  So, for today, I'm on my game. Putting up clothes while pretending I have the vocal capabilities of Nate Ruess, who, by the way, is my latest fave. 
I have worked on this hall closet for two days now, shredding three bags full of old paperwork, throwing away old items, returning odd items to their home and yet the closet does not yet feel amazing.  Here's my before pic....
 
And after my work, this is what I have to show off...
 

 
I was really wanting the WOW factor and I'm not feeling it.  Grant it, it does look better than it did but I doubt I make any Pinterest boards anytime soon:)  Maybe I will work on it more tomorrow or when Bowl Full of Lemons covers it on her 14 week program. 
 
On a lighter note...we had school called off at 12:00 and have had a fun snow day!  I even made hot cocoa from The Pioneer Woman's recipe:)  Yummo!
 

 
Happy Snow Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.