Friday, January 11, 2013

Freezer Cooking

I really have to have a structured plan in order to have supper prepared for my family.  I lack the creativity to come up with meals on my own.  Typically I dread the meal time not because I don't like to cook but that I don't know what to make.  With lures of freezer meal pins, plus my BFF participating in a Freezer Meal cooking group at her church, I have been in search of help for my dinner dilemma. 
As I've shared before, a lot of the pins list tons of soups but not a real plan for me to follow.  I really like this pin.
Pinned Image
It's from FabulesslyFrugal.  Thus far, this is the best site for organizing freezer meal cooking as well as including some great recipe ideas. 
Right now my list includes one thing:
1.  Plan and list meals for the next two weeks.
Okay, now I've added more to my list:
2.  Make shopping list from the four stores I will visit tomorrow (CVS, Walgreens, Target, and Wal-Mart) then match up sale items with my menu.
3.  Try to prepare at least to make-ahead meals tomorrow. 

Well this will keep me pretty busy, good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.