Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Baby Weight

Tomorrow I will wake up and attempt to go through the day watching what I eat and exercising for at least 45 minutes.  Oh the joys of weight gain:)  Oh the joys of Motherhood.
Now I am not one of those moms that lose all my baby weight 3 weeks after giving birth.  I can honestly look at my body and see changes made from each pregnancy.
With Dos I gained 30 pounds which wasn't bad but I had wanted to lose weight before I got pregnant with him.  After I had him though I lost down to 10 pounds less than what my starting weight was with his pregnancy.  I was pumped!  Then I found out I was pregnant again.  I was thrilled with the pregnancy and weighing 10 pounds less than the previous pregnancy which triggered the idea in my mind that there would be a free-for-all with my diet and I subsequently gained 40 pounds with Tres' pregnancy.  Not so good.  Well with Quattro's pregnancy my starting weight was the highest I had seen it.  I only gained 35 pounds but probably would have done well to only gain 25. 
So here I sit, dreading tomorrow but so needing some improvement to my health.  I want to show my kids a healthier lifestyle than the one I've been living.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.