Monday, December 27, 2010

Flu

I believe but am not 100% certain that my entire family sans Uno has the flu.  Saturday night Dos started running a slight fever and we all stayed in yesterday except for Numero Uno, he had to work.  Dos complained of a headache and I worried about that symptom.  I also had a headache but I attributed mine to the fact that I'm back on the wagon and counting calories and trimming out caffeine and chocolate.  As of yet I'm uncertain if Tres has the flu or just a really nasty cold.  She has not ran a fever but has had a lot of nasal congestion.  By this morning Numero Uno and I had aches all over, headaches, and Dos ran a major temperature.  Thankfully Dos has not complained anymore about a headache and we all took a nap together.  I feel better since the nap but I can feel a headache coming on. 
On the bright side, this sickness will work well for my paring down of foods since I do not have an appetite.  We'll see how it goes.  My chest really hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.