Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Present

1.  How am I different now from this same time last year? Not sure how to answer that question.  I may be slightly more calm this year.  All the kids are older and more independent.  Tres is potty trained this year and that makes a big difference.  I understand what is going on in my body this year (well at least I have a name for my symptoms).  The knowledge of my syndrome makes me feel more hopeful than I did last year at this time.

2.  How can I integrate lessons from this past year?  I would say that I've picked up several tips from leading the Holiday Auction again this year.  I've learned more aspects of leading and dealings with people of all kinds of personalities.  I will take these lessons into the next year as I plan to direct the Auction in 2011. 

3.  Is there something in my life right now I'm trying to force into existence?  What would happen if I stopped?  I'm not certain there is anything I'm trying to force at this time.  My mind floats to the idea of being pregnant but I'm not so worried about getting pregnant anymore.  I'm more so concerned with getting healthy again.  I would still like to get pregnant but I'm not as crazy focused on that as I have been in the past.  How do I not force getting healthy?  I think at this point in my life I need to force health on to me because I'm not taking care of my body.  I want to find some ways to make good changes in my life.

Here I am ready for change: change in body, mind, finances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.