Friday, December 7, 2012

Sleep, Sweet Sleep

I'm not sure I can pinpoint the time when I began to feel overwhelmingly tired.  I mean I have an 11 month old at home and three other kids to tend to.  At what point do you feel rested?  However, here lately it has gotten a little off... I mean I would go to bed at night exhausted only to wake up, get the kids off to school and come home to fall back in to bed for just a "little more" sleep. 

I finally went to the doctor to get blood work and see what is up.  The results came in the mail today.  From what I can gather I have a Vitamin D deficiency and possibly insulin resistance.  I have an appointment next week to discuss the results.   Who knows, maybe taking some vitamins will help me "reset" my need for sleep:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.