Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Getting Ready

While there is a lot of activity going on in and around my house right now, I'm still looking ahead to the new year.  What goals do I want to accomplish?  What would I like to achieve in my personal life, my family, my home, amongst my friends? 
My mind is full of ideas and desires.  Now I just need to sort through and organize what is most important to me. 
For now, I need to focus on the tasks at hand.  What's on my "to do" list?
1.  Wrap presents.
2.  Finish purchasing gifts for friends and family.
3.  Plan Tres' class Christmas party.
4.  Plan family Tacky Christmas Sweater party.

This Friday is my BFF's annual Gift Wrapping Party.  It is so much fun and I look forward to it every year.  It seems hard to believe that this will be the fifth year we've been doing this.  Since we still believe in Santa at my house, I like using the different wrapping paper each of my friends bring because my kids have not seen it before around my house.  One of my favorite parts of the gift wrapping party?  My friend makes a Christmas CD for us and labels it with the year.  So, I have a Christmas CD from 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011.  What fun to have all the best Christmas music on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.