Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dedication

Sunday marked two weeks since our baby's Dedication service.  For some reason I'm not exactly sure of, I have taken a hiatus from blogging for the last two weeks.  I'm chalking it up to a temporary funk I am in and am moving forward.
 

I was beginning to wonder if Quattro was going to be dedicated since he's 10 months old!  It never seemed to work out with Numero Uno's work schedule.  Both sides of the family were able to attend and it was a nice service. 
I'm extremely grateful for the church we have and I pray God's continual blessings on it.  As far as blessings go, I also pray a special blessing on Quattro that he will grow in strength and character.  I pray he will enter into a relationship with Christ as a natural result of the family environment he is in.  I pray God will be his peace and comfort no matter what troubles of life arise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.