Monday, November 12, 2012

At a Loss

Well since the great curtain debacle of 2012 (yes, I am referencing two days ago) I have been at a loss for what to do.  I did return my fabric to Hobby Lobby this morning and as I suspected they will not receive any more material until next Monday.  If you only knew how long it takes me to actually come up with a DIY plan and follow through on it.  This set back may put me off from doing curtains all together.  My one saving grace is the fact that I wrote about it on this blog and now will have to carry it through:)  So, what have I been doing with my time?
Well, I made a chocolate chip pie...
It lasted all of three hours.  My family consumed it.  Very easy to make.  I will have to make another one soon but I'm gonna have to wait until I go get groceries cause we are LOW on groceries.  I'm making my family eat from what we have in the pantry and it is killing them.  I believe we are a tad spoiled. 
I have been slightly tiffed with Numero Uno over the past few days and have been more silent than usual which has left me with some alone time.  Yes, we could stop and discuss the fact that I'm certain it is not good for a relationship to be in a tiff for a few days or we could just move on to what topic I'm getting at.  I choose the latter:) (Also, in a perfect world I would not divulge my tiff but ehh, I'm not perfect)  Needless to say, I've been perusing my old Southern Living magazines.  Which, by the way, I LOVE!!  So need to get me a subscription for the new year.  I noticed in the November 2010 (told you they were old) a table scape pic.
Here is my rendering of it.  Your thoughts?
Now, before you burst into laughter, please realize: a). I do not have an ample budget to fund this scene and b).  I'm entertaining my little pod of a family not the White House.  Okay, so seriously, should it stay or should it go?


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.