Friday, March 18, 2011

Today's List


Here are the last pictures I took with my camera.  Can you tell I've not had my camera for a while?  I need to just start taking pictures of my kids since it has been 3 months since their last photos.  I will get some pics of Tres tomorrow since it will be her gymnastic Jamboree.

 

My To Do list has been pretty steady here lately and I am strangely at ease and peace with our life right now.  Let me take a moment to say things are going very well for us right now.  I hope I will be proactive enough to keep ahead of the chaos that always seems close behind.  Today I was able to send out fundraising letters for the school, have a picnic with Tres, plant carrots and lettuce in the garden, ride bikes with Dos and Tres, go to Wal-Mart, AND give Tres a mani and pedi for tomorrow.  All in all, I would say that is a successful day. 


I still need to get the whole family's outfits laid out for tomorrow's Jamboree.  I'm pretty excited about this event for Tres. I have new batteries in the camera and will have the disc recorder charged up for in the morning.  I'm trying to prepare myself for the possibility that Tres will freak out in front of a crowd or decide not to cooperate. 

By the way, I have received two different FREE subscriptions to magazines I like.  Mamapedia has a deal for $5 on one year subscription to Disney's Family Fun magazine; however, if you are a first time user to Mamapedia, you receive a $5 credit when you sign up making your subscription free!  Then today I saw on Couponing to Disney that FreeBizMag.com will give you a complimentary subscription to Woman's Day when you apply.  Honestly, I'm a little iffy on the Woman's Day because I applied and they accepted me; however, the fine print read something about publisher must accept application.  I was slightly confused. It will take up to 12 weeks to get on the magazine rotation so I will have to keep you posted on whether or not I really got the free deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.