Wednesday, March 23, 2011

If I Die Young...

If I Die Young




Have you ever had a song stuck in your head?  Well, mine is "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry.  This is a group that on some level I would like to dislike them but I find myself really enjoying all their songs thus far.  Now this group has nothing to do with my day except that their song is on "repeat" in my brain.

For a month now, I've been off my game but today was my turn around.  Yeah!!  Thanks in part to an injury Numero Uno sustained yesterday evening, he was home today to spend the whole day with the kids.  So, my man and I took the kids out to Smith Lake yesterday to test our friend's boat out.  We never got to test the boat because as my man was releasing the boat into the water, his ring finger got caught between the boat and its trailer almost severing his finger.  Thankfully, he's okay.  He does have a few stitches and a couple of days off.  Now as terrible as it sounds, if Numero Uno would've been at work I would have been just as behind in all my housework.  However, today I was able to do six loads of laundry, balance our checkbook, make out tomorrow's grocery list, exercise, and donate old clothes to a local charity.  Whew!  I've still got a few more tasks to complete and am hoping I can still keep going until all is complete. 

On the other hand, when Daddy's in charge, this is what the children have to eat...


Oh well, they had a good time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.