Friday, March 25, 2011

Donor Drive

In case you have noticed my Blog List I have added a link titled, "Donor Drive".  This link is the site for Dos and Tres' school annual Golf & Walk Event fundraiser.  Now, I'm not a golf fan but I am a HUGE fan of Cullman Christian School!  If you would like to help us out, then please click on the link and you will search for Mrs. McCormick's Cub Club
Our school goal is $40,000.  This money is used for the general fund of the school.  I wish I could convey what a great school CCS is.  CCS has a warm, friendly environment with a great curriculum program.  For example, Dos is only in the K4 program and he is reading!  It is a wonderful feeling to hear your child read.  Tres will be in K4 next year and I look forward to what she will learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.