Monday, February 21, 2011

Finally!

So my main squeeze is suppose to be headed out to Fairview today and will pick up my camera!!  Hopefully I will start taking pictures and posting.
I have a new game plan that I've been implementing over the last couple of weeks.  Before, I was grocery shopping every two weeks.  I felt like I was missing out on all the $1 deals in between shopping trips.  So, now in between my regular trips I view online various ladies' sites to see what $1 and under deals there are available.  Couponing to Disney does a really good job of listing them out with the title of $1 and Under, but Krazy Couponing Lady list info as does Southern Savers.  For example, yesterday, I was able to purchase lunch for me & my two youngest plus 21 other items for $22.71.  I was pretty pumped.  I guess I get so pumped because I remember how stretched I was financially before I used coupons.  Items like tampons would kill me to buy each month because it would be an extra $6 that I could have been using to buy food for the family.  Do you know that I got a box of tampons yesterday for FREE?  Plus deoderant for FREE and dishwashing liquid for FREE!!  Couponing has been one of the best ways I feel like I can contribute to my family's financial well being.  Now, my biggest challenge still remains in encouraging Numero Uno to stick to our budget:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.