Saturday, March 19, 2011

In Case You Wanted to Know...


Tres did fantastic today!  She was a little nervous when we first arrived at her Jamboree but I think that was because we had to meet in a new gym before everything started.  Once she was able to run around to get some "jitters" out, she loosened up and had a great time.  I'm uncertain if I can explain or describe how wonderful this experience was for me.  Here are a few pictures.  The smile on her face made mine and Numero Uno's day.  I truly believe Tres had a great time:)  My parents came to watch her, and I think she really liked having them ther to cheer her on.

We had another busy day today but I'm not really certain when life is not busy due to the fact that day in and day out you have routines that must be done in order to keep some sanity.  On my list for today was Jamboree then help my sister.  My sister teaches at Cullman Christian School's high school.  Tonight they held their first Honor Society formal.  I agreed to help her get the location decorated.  I enjoyed doing it and amazingly, Dos and Tres did not complain one time about being there.  I was very proud of how well the kids did while I was working.  When we finally arrived home this afternoon, I was spent.  I really didn't do much of anything else except my youngest nephew did come over to play with my kiddies tonight.  I also went over tomorrow's sermon notes since I will have to sign tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the photo of Tres and that big smile on her face..you can tell she's in her element :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too! She really enjoys gymnastics. She did moves yesterday I didn't think she would be confident enough to do.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.