Saturday, October 16, 2010

Everything I Could Ever Hope or Dream For...


We're back and our trip was FANTASTIC!  Numero Uno and I couldn't get over how stress free this vacation was.  Especially considering I have never planned more for a trip or paid more for any other trip.  We had a ball.  It felt almost surreal being there and seeing the smiles, yes, smiles on everyone's faces.
One of the things that made my heart very happy was when all of my family (extended) told me "thank you for all the planning".  I was happy that everyone enjoyed my labor.  Another part that me and my man were shocked about is the fact that not once did our kids have a come apart.  I attribute that largely to scheduled daily down time - it saved us and gave us enough energy to go back out at night. 

We did so much: two days in Magic Kingdom, one day in Animal Kingdom which included a Grand Gathering Safari experience, one day in Hollywood Studios, plus a Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
I scheduled Tres for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique as well as took her to meet the princesses.  She loved it!  And I am so thankful for the experiences. 

Some of my friends said they would never take a vacation with extended family; however, in our case the grandparents and cousins were a big help.  Grandparents were great to help watch all the kids and served as our own rider swap while cousins were great playmates! 
I would love to go back again.  Disney does a great job on the details.  From riding wooden ponies around the Whispering Canyon restaurant to audience involvement at the Lion King to eagerness to meet our needs, they know their business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.