Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 1 and 2

I can easily describe my first two days of weight loss:  ill, ill, and more ill.  I get so mad when I'm losing weight.  I realize I am doing my body good and that I will reap the benefits but all my mind hears is "yada, yada, yada." 
For today I had a small cup of coffee with cream but did not put my teaspoon of sugar in it.  I did have a small piece of cake at my son's b-day party today.  However, I was proud of myself for not saving a portion of the cake batter and eat it while the remaining batter baked.  Yay me!  Small victory.  I also chose to drink water instead of Grapico or tea like everyone else.  Yes, I am trying to make myself feel better for not being able to eat whatever I wanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.