Monday, October 19, 2009

Impressive

So, I'm completely impressed with Mckmama. There are moments I would like to capture and write down but then I think no I don't have time or either I don't make time. Then I read of mamas who are doing a darn good job of capturing the moments they have with their kids on paper. Hats off to Mckmama.

So, as I always do, I will piggyback on this great idea and let you in on a really great day I had with my kids. I woke up today with a feeling that I was going to accomplish my "list" for the day and pretty much I did with wonderful extras. I was able to get my morning routine accomplished without a hitch (bed made, laundry washed, dishes unloaded). Me and the kiddies enjoyed breakfast together with Tres' hair looking too cute cause I gave her a haircut last night.

Since me and Numero Uno have been Dave Ramseyin' it, I have actually had some cash to spend on myself. So I loaded my babies up and we went to Wal-Mart where count em' - I got TWO bottles of scented hand soap. You so have got to know the tight wad in me that never buys anything nice. This was a treat!

After Wal-Mart we went to Sportsman's Lake park where I had every intention of bringing my camera but of course forgot. The weather was perfect. Tres had her hat on that has points on it to look like a crown. And Dos made friends with every single kid on the playground. It was a lot of fun and I actually ran around and played with them. We laughed and swung and ran and slid and seesawed and fed the ducks. While feeding the ducks and geese old bread, I look over at Dos and he is EATING the old bread. Days like today are awesome little windows of Heaven. One thing I would like to replay over and over after my kids have grown is their laughter!

This afternoon we all got to load up and see Granny and Pawpaw. Once we left their house, Numero Uno, myself, and the kiddies went to Sweet Peppers where kids eat for 50 cents on Monday nights - yeah!!

Dos is looking more and more like a little man. Sissy is nothing but a big mess. Her smile can cover "a multitude of sins".

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.