Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Simply Remember My Favorite Things...


What to do when you and your Numero Uno exchange unpleasant words or you realize that although you showed your house twice today it still is not selling? I think of things such as my little girl is currently fascinated with her Cabbage Patch baby and "feeding" her her bottle (or should I say bottles?)


Or I think of my lovely boy who is completely intrigued with a Spiderman puzzle he got for his birthday and has literally spent everyday putting it together then tearing it up and reassembling it. He is so proud of himself and honestly I am proud of him for the way he sticks with it. It is a challenging puzzle for his age.


This is what I get to enjoy daily and enjoy I do. Also, one of my favorite things is a wonderful fall day which was today! As I stated earlier, we had two different showings today so we were out of the house from 12:00 to 4:00. We picked up McDonald's and went to Sportsman's Lake Park. If you ever come to Cullman, please check this park out. We greatly enjoy it. It is not real fancy but the scenery is beautiful especially on a fall day.




We had a picnic at one of the picnic tables. Miss Maybelle was able to go with us since we could not leave her at the house for the showing. After the picnic, we took a walk half way around the lake (because last time we realized Dos and Tres could not handle the distance), played on the playground, walked to the duck pier, and finally carved a Jack-O-Lantern out of a pumpkin we purchased from Wal-Mart earlier in the day. Which if you had the chance to hear Dos you would know that we carved a "Jack-a-Lacker" today:)

Yes, even when tempers flare or there are momentary upsets, a few of my favorite things put it all back into perspective.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.