Sunday, October 18, 2009

Auction

I am still working on the Holiday Dinner and Auction. It is three weeks away. Number one on my list? To get 60 more items procured by October 26. Number two? To get all 200 invitations sold. Both doozies in my book. But besides the big stuff there are details to be hammered out like: The Teacher's Table is going to have a treasure box that everyone has to buy keys for to try and open the box. Where am I to get a lock on a treasure box and 200 keys to sell? Also, the friends that I have invited only five have responded back. I still have to make contact with the other 10. Oh, which reminds me that Number Three on my list would be to follow up with the student incentives and see which students sold the most and which class had 100% participation.
I think I will have to wait back and hear from my Auction Team and the school secretary on Numbers 1 and 2. So I will tackle Number 3 first thing:)
Lord, please let this auction be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.