Friday, February 15, 2013

Weigh-In #4 and #5

Well 3 out of 6 of us have a cold.  Needless to say, I'm tired, ill, my eyes burn, my throat hurts, and my nose is running.

I definitely need to take time to explain more of what's going on in my life but that will have to wait for another day.

Last Friday's weight was 163 pounds - yay!  Today's weight? 164.8 pounds - boo!  I went to Atlanta with my man this week and did not care what I ate.  This weight loss journey is going to be a challenging one. 
The good news is I started the 40/40 Challenge on Wednesday and have been exercising 40 minutes each day.  I would like to be down to 162 by next Friday.  I really need to get my butt in gear and quit eating junk!

1 comment:

  1. C'mon Sister - you can do this. Kick this week into high gear and make Friday's weight be what you want it to be. It's all fun and good to have a getaway, just got to get it back together when you get home! Be sure to let us know Friday how it's going :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.