Thursday, April 11, 2013

Oh, How I've Missed You

Well, it has been a "one step in front of the other" kind of last two months.  I can mark off one of my BSHAGs - yay!  We've sold our house.  Right now we're living in a rental.  Moving from a 2200 square foot house to an 1100 square foot house is proving to be a challenge:) 
Now I just have four more BSHAGs for this year:
1.  I will lose 45 pounds.
2.  I will run a 5K and a 10K with my "success" run being at the Shrimpfest down in the Gulf.
3.  We will get out of debt.
4.  I will "coupon" our way to our 10th Anniversary trip.

Very excited about crossing one of these goals off the list, especially since it will greatly lend its help to us getting COMPLETELY out of debt.  I'm so excited. 

Another exciting tidbit is I completed everything on my list today but it has made me ready for bed:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.