Friday, February 1, 2013

Weigh-In #3

So I did not stay completely in my calorie goal this week BUT I did do better and stay almost within my range.  The result?  I went from weighing 165.8 pounds last Friday to 163.8 pounds today.  Also by comparison of weeks in calorie consumption... Last week I on average exceeded my calorie goal by 400 calories and this week only by about 75 calories. 
I also have made myself exercise in some way, shape, or form.  Last night I did Just Dance 4 with the kids.  (The comedic value alone is enough to do it)
So here I am back at square one but feel confident this next week will show another two pound loss.


Today's my birthday so tonight I'm having dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.