Thursday, February 3, 2011

My List

I have somehow misplaced (lost) my camera.  I really would like to posts some pics of the kids that have been taken recently but none have been taken! 
My overall list has quickly increased here lately:
1.  Make 17 tie dye t-shirts for the preschool class' field trip next Tuesday.
2.  Assist the Kindergarten teacher in creating and implementing incentive levels for the elementary students to achieve during the Golf and Walk Marathon.
3.  Meet with volunteers who are willing to begin procurement work for the next Holiday Auction.
4.  Read, review, and revise the auction manual.

All of this is in addition to the regular day in and day out tasks of being a Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.