Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Need to Do That

So, I am definitely at a frustration level in looking at myself and my actions as of late.  Now, understand, my frustration is routine, it's PREDICTABLE.  There are things in my life that I take note of and think, "I need to do that".  I obviously recognize that something needs to change and yet my follow through sucks!  For example: weight.  Do you realize that if I would drop a mere 10 pounds I could probably regulate my hormones which in turn would regulate my ovulation which would get me pregnant but I still have not lost the weight.  Or the fact that at least 4 months ago I saw a cool simple art design for Dos' bedroom which would only cost $20 to buy and make and I still have not done that.  OR the curtains that match Dos'  room and have yet to purchase the curtain rod to hold the curtains that still remain folded in his closet.  OR my camera, winter coat, and favorite scarf that are currently at my aunt's house that I visited at CHRISTMAS!!  Does she live far away?  No, about a 25 minute drive.  When will I get off my sorry rear and get this stuff done? 
What makes these women who have it all together, have it all together?

1 comment:

  1. No one has it all together. It's just an illusion. It's something you want, so you search for it and assume you find it in the woman who comes into Mom's Group looking all cute, with her diet under control, and her kid's with a clean face. I'll just bet she already has supper ready in the crockpot at home :)

    Check out this blog...I'm enjoying it and you might just get inspired: http://delightinginthedays.com/3-in-30-goals-for-february/

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.