Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday... Yesterday was a beautiful day.  I cleaned my house, played one on one with the children (we even spent some time playing outside), I made a healthy supper for everyone, gave the kids a bath, read books to them, prayed together, and closed the day with songs.  What a great day.  All was well with the world.

Today... I have barely got my sorry rear off the couch.  We started back school today and one would think that I would have accomplished so much.  Instead, we are about to load up so I can run by Chick-fil-a in order to pick up free kids meals because I do not want to cook.  And yes, my Christmas trees are still up.  They were supposed to come down today but that didn't happen.  My ONLY good thing I did was I worked out today but I'm pretty certain that the rest of my behavior today has nullified any and all potential benefits from the work out. 

I was NOT a supermom today.  I'm not even sure I was the average mom today.  What happens now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.