Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tell Me! Tuesday

In order to make myself an honest woman, I will have at least one more Tell Me! Tuesday.  I'm certain that now that I have started this it will just take off and be increasingly popular:)

My "To Do" list for today:

1.  Complete Morning Routine (flylady.net)
2.  Complete a Mission (flylady.net)
3.  Fold and put away laundry
4.  Clean out the toyroom while kids are at school
5.  E-mail CEO of local fundraiser company and parents of preschool class
6.  Pick up kids and bread from Bread Store
7.  Make supper/ kids finish homework
8.  Bedtime Routine

I really should also go by the courthouse today and pay my late land tax bill but I will wait til tomorrow. 
So, what's yours?  What's on your list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.