Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ongoing List

There are several things that seem to always be on my life's "To Do" list.  Probably at the top is losing weight.  So, again tomorrow I will attempt to watch what I eat and work out.  Am I enthused?  No.  Doubtful?  Yes.  I came across heandsheeatclean.com and liked what I saw.  So, here is what I propose.  For six days a week I will eat "clean" or as close to it as I can.  Then for one day I will eat whatever my heart's desire.  We'll see how it goes.  The number of 45 pounds seems so daunting to me.  However, the journey of a thousand miles...
I do believe one day I will get this right.  One day I will have this issue of weight tackled.  Maybe tomorrow's that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.