Saturday, September 3, 2011

What's on my list?

Well besides the fact it has been far too long since my last post, I will offer no other excuses.  Today is the first day in I don't know how long that I slept in til 8:00 (it was so nice) and am sipping my coffee browsing the web.  I am such a reader when it comes to Facebook, not a participant:) 

Numero Uno and I were talking the other night and sharing how we wished someone would have sat us down at the beginning of the summer and told us, "your life will become exponentially busier from this moment on".  I would have liked that preparation.  Unfortunately, rarely do people get any notice for major life changes.  We are expecting Quattro!  I am 22 weeks along and will start my 23rd week Monday.  We are not finding out what this one is so it has been exciting.  Besides new baby, we have three in sports right now.  Uno is playing fall baseball while Dos and Tres are in AYSO soccer. 

So I guess my list would look something like this:
1. Plan for baby.
2. Keep all three kids on schedule with their sports.
3. Plan CCS' Holiday Auction.
4. Unload SD card so I can take pictures of all my kiddies in their sports.
5. Be Room Mom for Tres and assist with the other two classes as needed.
6. Keep lunches and suppers healthy and creative while not losing my mind. (Check out This Lunch Rox.)
7. Be a loving and kind wife and mother to my family.
8. Provide World Peace (figure that's a good one to add since some of my other list makers are just as challenging).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.