Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Way Excited!

Okay, so what makes me super excited may not do a thing for anyone else.  But today, I got to be in on two meetings to plan for upcoming events.  Loved it!  1.  I sat in on the procurement meeting for CCS' HOLIDAY Auction and it went really well.  We already have two vacation packages donated, a financial sponsor for a portion of the auction expenses, and two passes to the Biltmore Estate.  I think that is pretty darn good considering today was our first day to even start procuring items.  The volunteers that have signed up this year are awesome!!  2.  I met with Tres' teacher to determine which ways I can help her for the fall semester and I LOVE having my "To Do" lists ready.  Boy, let me tell you, do I have some lists going.  I get to touch base with all the PreK parents tonight.  This is SO right up my alley!!

For a bonus, this is what Tres dressed herself in when she came home today.  Check out the bumble bee headband that is not really on top of her head but more protruding from her forehead:)  Love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.