Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Should I Even Dare?

Wow!  It has been so long, wondering if I should even bother to post.  I mean all of summer has passed and now school has begun.  However, I do have school to thank for having time to even write.  The routine of school has greatly influenced my time management:)  Dos and Tres are both going to preschool this year.  Tres only goes two days a week.  I will have to post their first day of school pics later. 
Disney is only TWO MONTHS away!  Very excited because I got some good deals and yes, I will share that later.
Off to get my "To Do" list completed:)
-The List Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a thirty-three year old stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children. I am daily learning what it means to be a Christian who loves God.